CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

hello! can you talk to me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im falling asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my essay is STILL untouched because i am STILLLL doing my postcard series for visual studies.............................

my bed never looked so tempting........................ helloooooo tigger............... i havent hugged you in FOURTEEN hours. i miss you tigger........

i am saving my last can of nescafe mocha for later. cos if i consume it now, i will be coffee-less later! and i dont know how to brew coffee.. and my mom is asleep...... so endure daphne! NOOO DONT TOUCH MOCHAA...

shit im cranky....... and i have a sudden crave for PLASTER PRATA from jalankayu............................

gosh my purple sheets never looked so enticing. even with all my clothes and books on it. i am sure i can find a slot to slot myself into it......... and sleep for 2 hours.......................... gosh. sounds like bliss. but its not happening daphne...... no no no no....... OKAYYYYYYY.

i can just fall asleep on my desk............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home